If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.
Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that’s not meant to be.
Slower is better.
Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can’t “be friends.” A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend.
If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
Don’t stay because you think “it will get better.” You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
Avoid men who’ve got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn’t marry them when he got them pregnant, Why would he treat you any differently?
Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you.
If something bothers you, speak up.
Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.
You cannot change a man’s behavior. Change comes from within.
Don’t EVER make him feel he is more important than you are… even if he has more education or in a better job. Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less.
Never let a man define who you are.
Never borrow someone else’s man.
Oh Lord! If he cheated with you, he’ll cheat on you.
A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
All men are NOT dogs.
You should not be the one doing all the bending…compromise is a two-way street.
You need time to heal between relationships…there is nothing cute about baggage… deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you…a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals…look for someone complimentary… not supplementary.
Dating is fun…even if he doesn’t turn out to be Mr.. Right.
Make him miss you sometimes…when a man always knows where you are, and you’re always readily available to him- he takes it for granted.
Don’t fully commit to a man who doesn’t give you everything that you need.
Keep him in your radar but get to know others.
Share this with other ladies….. You’ll make someone SMILE, another RETHINK her choices, and another woman PREPARE.
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and an entire lifetime to forget them.
2. I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.
3. You’re like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!
4. If I was an enzyme, I’d be helicase so I could unzip your genes.
5. I’m attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.
6. Baby, you overclock my processor.
7. Be my queen and mate me with your knight moves.
8. Baby, you make my floppy disk turn into a hard drive
9. You make me want to calibrate my joystick without the latest drivers.
10.You defragment my life.
11. Do you think we can make it a step more serious and disable network sharing?
12. You must be auxin, cause you are causing me to have rapid stem elongation.
13. Baby, let me find your nth term.
14. I don’t have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
15. Baby I’ll treat you like my homework — I’ll slam you on the table and do you all night long
16. Hey baby, can I see what’s under your radical?
17. If I were an integral, I’d fill you up.
18. I’m a fermata… hold me
19. I think my heart just lagged.
20. I wish I were your second derivative so I could fill your concavities.
21. Did you just combust?? Because you’re HOT!
22. By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
23. It doesn’t take a genius to see how gorgeous you are, but if it did, I would be overqualified.
24. Baby, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call FINE PRINT!
25. What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply
26. Baby, you’re a 9.999999999…but you’d be a 10 if you were with me.
27. Baby, every time I see you, my cardiovascular system gets all worked up
28. I wish I were adenine because then I could get paired with U.
29. What’s your sine? It must be pi/2 because you’re the 1
30. If my right leg was Christmas and my left was Easter, would you like to spend some time between the holidays?
31. You have nicer legs than an Isosceles right triangle.
32. You’re so cute you make my zygomaticus muscles contract. (Muscles that make you smile)
33. When you and me get together it’s like superposition of 2 waves in phase.
34. Want to meet up so I can excite your natural frequency?
35. If I was sin^2 and you were cos^2 together we would be 1
36. You know.. it’s not the length of the vector that counts… it’s how you apply the force
37. If I move my lips half the distance to yours… and then half again… and again… etc…. would they ever meet? no? Well in this specific case I am going to disprove your assumption.
38. Your name is Leslie? Look, I can spell your name on my calculator!
39. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?
40. I wish I was an Ion so I could form an exothermic bond with you.
41. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane, do you want to be the cytoplasm?
42. Our love is like dividing by zero…. you cannot define it
43. Let’s meet somewhere… you bring your beaker and I’ll bring my stirring rod
44. Baby let me be your integral so I can be the area under your curves
45. Hey baby, what’s your tanx cosx?
46. Let’s get together and test the spring potential of my mattress
47. Let’s discover our coefficient of friction
48. Baby, you’re so gneiss I’ll never take you for granite.
49. I less than three you….. (i < 3 you)
50. I heard you’re sin because you’re always on top when we make tangent
So I asked a few folks to gimmee the best…er…worst…pick-up lines they ever heard (or used), and here are the results. Feel free to add on!
“Baby, I bet you’re just like a Snickers… you could really satisfy!”
“If you were a car door I would slam you all night long.”
“Can I please be your slave tonight?”
“So, what are the chances that we can engage in anything more than just conversation?”
“Baby, I would do more things to you than MacGyver in a “Do-It-Yourself Shop”.”
“I don’t know what you think of me, but I hope it’s X-rated.”
“You’re clothes would sure look good on my floor!”
“You remind me of a championship bass–I don’t know whether to mount you or eat you! ”
“Hi, I’m writing a term paper on the finer things in life. Can I interview you?”
“They say everyone has a star and yours must shine the brightest!”
“Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by you again?”
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I’d like to be holding you tonight”
“Do you have sex with strangers? Then allow me to introduce myself!”
“I’m feeling off today, would you mind turning me on?”
“All those curves and me with no brakes”
“Excuse me…do you have a band aid? I scraped my knees when I fell for you”
“If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I’d be walking in my garden all the time.”
“What do you say we go behind a rock and get a little boulder?”
“Your body must be VISA, because you’re everywhere I want to be.”
“Are you a parking ticket? You got “fine fine fine” written all over you!”
“They say sex is a killer. Want to die happy?”
“Picture this…..you, me a bubble bath and a bottle of champagne”
“Would you meet me in the courtyard at midnight? I’d like to see which is more beautiful, you or the moonlight.”
“I’m a recruiter. Why not come over to my place and be all you can be?”
“You’re so hot you make fire sweat!”
“You may not like me now….but you’re drinking BEER”
“If beauty was crime, you’d be in for life….”
“Wanna go halves on a baby?”
“Hey there, how would you like to wear those clothes to work tomorrow?”
“I love every muscle in your body …..especially mine”
“I couldn’t help but notice I was staring at you….”
“You like Pop Tarts?
Because that’s what we’re having for breakfast tomorrow.”
“Damn girl, you could knock the stuffin’ off an egg McMuffin.”
“HI I AM THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN STALKING YOU FOR THE LAST YEAR AND TRIED TO KILL
YOU 10 TIMES SO GO OUT WITH ME OR DIE.”
“Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you. ”
and even more stupid shit we’ve heard or said…
Excuse me, but I think I dropped something!!! MY JAW!!
If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you.
Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!
Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
Baicarumba…are those real?
Be unique and different, just say yes.
Can I flirt with you?
Damn girl, you have more curves than a race track.
Do you know karate? Cos damn it honey, your body is really kickin.
Excuse me. I’m from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I’m going to have to ask you to assume the position.
Gee, that’s a nice set of legs, what time do they open?
How do you like your eggs in the morning? Scrambled or fertilized?
Just call me milk, I’ll do your body good.
Your body’s name must be Visa, because it’s everywhere I want to be.
Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?
I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your Bed Rock.
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would the still grow? Only to be troubled and insecure?
If I break the laws of Physics do I go to jail?
Will you die if you get scared half to death twice?
If quitters never win, and winners never quit, than who is the fool who said, “Quit while you’re ahead”?
Sooner or later doesn’t EVERYONE stop smoking?
Why can’t we make newspapers that don’t smudge?
Why doesn’t onomatopoeia sound like what it is?
If you choke a Smurf what color would it turn?
Whose cruel idea was it for the word lisp to have a s in it?
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation or a murder?
Why does the psychic hotline ask for your credit card number? Shouldn’t they already know it?
Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone is going to clean them?
Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
What’s another word for thesaurus?
If you throw your pet cat out the window of your car does it bec0me cat litter?
Why is it called a TV “set” when you only get one?
How did a fool and his money get together?
Why is it that when you are driving and looking for an address you turn the radio down?
Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
Why is it that when you transport something by car it is called a shipment but when you transport something by ship it is called cargo?
If you have an open mind is there a chance your brain might fall out?
If the entire world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
Why in a country with freedom of speech are there phone bills?
Why is it that when you tell a person that there are 400 billion stars in the sky and he’ll believe you, tell him a bench is wet and he has to touch it? ,
How do I set my laser printer on stun gun?
Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?
Who really took the bite out of the Apple logo?
Why when you say a color a lot does it start to sound really strange?
How many licks does it really take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
If 75% of all accidents occur within 5 miles of home, why not move 10 miles away?
What was the best thing before sliced bread?
If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex in the box?
If the cops arrest a mime do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
Isn’t the best way to save face to keep the lower part shut?
If it is zero degrees outside today and it is supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
What does Geronimo yell when he jumps out of a plane?
To turn and walk away from you
Would be but mortal gesture
To end a thing that is never finished.
To wake and rise again with you
Would be pretending
That all is as it was before.
Was touching easy
Before the morning settled in.
We stumbled over stones,
Wandering ways that led us apart.
Much mystery is born,
Causing lovers to be torn.
Depart you, love, not away from me–
For a thing never finished
Must not so easy end.
Seek me when the wind is still,
Hold me hold me long,
And know that I am strong.
Forever will come back
Not to that which fragile is,
But to that which unending stays.
(Original work by T.M.M.)
He’d be able to laugh with me at the silly things I do. (I’m a natural clutz!) He’d respect my values and morals even if his differed from mine. He’d not only know the meaning of MONOGAMY, but firmly believe in it as well. He’d be honest, confident, and assured of his own self-worth. He would enjoy learning about new things, and discussing them with me over coffee. He would tell me his thoughts, ideas, and opinions with ease, and want me to do the same. He would find humor and enjoyment in the little things and realize that life doesn’t deal in black and white, but has a thousand shades of gray in between…
Someone who’d move the hair away from my eyes, and then kiss me. Someone who would sing to me at random moment, no matter how bad he sounds. Someone who would slow dance with me, even when there’s no music. We’d make out in the pouring rain. Someone would never be afraid to say “I love you” in front of his freinds. Someone who will lay back with me and count the stars, or stay home with me on a Friday night just to help me make dinner and watch movies together under the same blanket. Someone who will tell me I’m beautiful, but not to often. Someone who would talk with me and laugh with me like no one else could, and be my best freind.
I guess that’s why I read romance novels though…….